Ultralight Flight in Pokhara
Ultralight Aircraft take off from Pokhara and offer spectacular views of the lakes, mountains and villages. This Ultralight Flight in Pokhara is an ideal way to see life from a new perspective. The choice of Pokhara valley for ultralight aircraft is appropriate chiefly because of the proximity of the mountains, and the scenic lakes. For those who wished they could fly like birds when growing up, this flight is a must. It might be lonely at the top, but the spectacular view from up high certainly makes it all worth it. Flights are from the Pokhara airport beginning September through June. The flights take place from sunrise to 11a.m and from 3 pm to sunset every day during these months. If you are in Pokhara, Nepal, then you can not miss this popular optional Ultralight Flight trip.
There are two different types of aircraft in Operation, One is Delta Wing Ultra light Aircraft and another is FixWing Ultra lightAircraft. Fix Wingaircraft has high power and greater speed so it can reach more close to the mountains than the Delta Wing aircraft during the same duration, however both are Ultra light Aircraft.
• 15 minutes USD $115, 30 minutes USD $199, 60 minutes USD $318,
• Hotel pick up ( approx. 1 hour before flight time)
• Arrive at take-off location ( Pokhara airport)
• Safety checks and briefing
• Fly across the mountain and Lake of Pokhara valley, soar near Fish Tail Peak, and fly into Seti valley.
• Transfer back to hotel.
Cost, Includes and Excludes
- Ultralight Flight tickets
- Transportation to and from Airport to Hotel
- Airport Taxes
- Photo and Video (US$ 25)
Recommended for all. I did this a few years back & amazing views of the mountains.