Rafting in Nepal (Kayaking/Canyoning)
Rafting is one of the best ways to explore the typical cross section of natural as well as cultural heritage of the country. There are numerous rivers in Nepal which offer excellent rafting or canoeing experience. You can glide on calm jade waters with magnificent scenery all about or rush through roaring white rapids, in the care expert river-men employed by government authorized agencies. One can opt for a day of river running or more. Top 3 rivers for commercial rafting are:
- The River Trishuli (grade 3 +) is one of the most popular of Nepal’s raftable rivers.
- The Kali Gandaki (grade 5,5+) winds through remote canyons & deep gorges – 5 days intense rapids.
- The Bhote Koshi (grade 4,5) 270 km, requiring 8-10 days to complete, is a big and challenging river.
Adventurers are provided with world class services by rafting agents. Agencies here provide life jackets, camping gear and the standard rafting paraphernalia needed by word-class rafters. An extremely popular sport in Europe, canoeing is now available in Nepal. Canoeing gives you the freedom to explore some of the most ruggedly beautiful, yet forbidden places in the world.
- Nepal Rivers offer you with a wide range of challenges.
- Location: Kathmandu Valley, Pokhara, Annapurna Region.
- Duration: One Day Rides – 12 Day packages available.
Set in the surrounds of the mighty Himalayas, Nepal has the most scenic and diverse white-water experiences on the planet. From short trips for beginners to long trips and kayaking certification through jungle and mountain rivers: the choices are limitless.
Please consider the following trips for your group;
1. Upper Seti River - 1 Day
2. Trishuli River - 1 - 2 Day
3. Marshyangdi River - 2 Days
4. Kali Gandhi River - 3 Days
5. Karnali River - 8 - 10 Days
6. Sunkoshi River - 8 - 10 Days
7. Tamur River - 10 Days
Please email us directly for quotations on the above trips - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost, Includes and Excludes
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to Staffs
- Sleeping bag (USD $ 2 Dollar)