Leonardo Dicaprio – Bardia National Park
A weeklong tour in Nepal that takes you the culturally most fascinating town and in wildlife aspect that allows you to explore the best of Nepal’s protected park, Kathmandu- Bardia National Park Tour is a complete package for those travelers willing to peep inside the Nepalese culture and rich wildlife.
Our Bardia National Park Tour begins at Kathmandu, where we explore all the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu that include- Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and vibrant Kathmandu Durbar Square. After the tour of Kathmandu, we travel to the lowlands of far-western Nepal, where the wildlife actvities of Bardia National Park, the place best for Rhino and Tiger spotting and bird watching. In the park you will spend your days with jungle walks, elephant safari, jeep safari and boat riding. Bardia is also a popular destination for bird watching situated in the far west of Nepal. A boat ride on the slow moving in the river side of Karnali provides a plenty of opportunities to view a variety of birds like Ruddy shelduck, Darters, Brahmini Kites, Brown Headed Gulls, Cormorants, Oriental Pied Hornills, Night Heron and majestic peacocks, etc.
- The ancient and the medieval landmarks of Kathmandu, which include the holiest Hindu Shrine, Pashupatinath, two Buddhist stupas, Boudhanath and Swayambhunath and the incredible site larger than life the Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- The stroll in the vibrant old market of Asan in Kathmandu, where travelers get to see the best of Kathmandu lifestyle.
- The activities at Bardia National Park, which include Canoe Ride, Elephant Safari, Nature Walk and the Birdwatching session
- The encounter with Tharu culture in the setllements around Bardia National Park.
Day 1: Arrival Day: Kathmandu
Namaste and welcome to Nepal and the start of our adventure! We’ll be waiting with a warm greeting and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu
After Breakfast – Full day sightseeing of Swayambhunath Stupa / Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, and Boudhanath Stupa
Optional: Everest Mountain Flight at 06:30AM
Day 3: Kathmandu to Nepalgunj
Fly to Nepalgunj 1 hr flight & drive to Bardia National Park 2-3 hrs drive
After the breakfast, we drive to airport and 1 hour flight brings us to Nepalgunj. After we reach Nepalgunj we drive to Bardia National Park, which is 2 to 3 hours of drive. Bardia is famous for Bardia Naional Park. Relatively the park is not that frequently visited because of its location, which is little bit far from the tourist hubs of Nepal. However, this park is has lot more to offer. The chances of sighting the Royal Bengal Tiger at the Park is almost 50-50. After your arrival you will get a time to relax at Tharu(one of the tribe of Nepal who resides in Tarai region) Bars or beautiful garden inside your resort. Discover Tharu life and culture thoroughly during our Tharu village cultural tour. In the evening we will enjoy the cultural Program.
Day 4: Bardia National Park
Wildlife Tour in Bardia National Park
After the breakfast, we will begin the wildlife activity at Bardia National Park. You will go for the walk inside the jungle with the packed lunch,which is led by our expert jungle guide. During the nature walking tour inside Bardia National Park, you have chances to sight different species of animals and birds including alluring swimming display of Gangetic Dolphin.
Day 5: Bardia National Park Jungle Safari
Full Day Wildlife Excursion at Bardia National Park
Today after breakfast we move towards for full day sight seeing program, we will be walking Half day for the exploration of Tiger territory and rest of the you will go for Elephant Back safari, jeep safari in Bardia National Park. We will go for fascinating visit to crocodile Breeding Center, the sights and sounds of real animal, if we got time we will go for Rafting. This trip might be one of the best trips to have a full picturesque view of the Bardia.
Day 6: Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
Bardia- Nepaljung transfer and Nepaljung – Kathmandu flight (1 hrs)
Today early we watch various Birds and if we get more time we will explore surrounding village, Jungle and Nature. After the breakfast, we will drive to Nepalgunj airport for 2 hours (70 km) from Bardia National Park and fly back to kathmandu. Today you will take rest or explore the Thamel market during the day time.
Day 7: Extend your trip or Final departure.
You may want to consider extending your trip with endless activities such as Chitwan Jungle Safari, White Water Rafting, Paragliding in Pokhara & many more. If you are departing then our representative will drop you off at the Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport a few hours before the scheduled flight. Namaste and we hope to see you again soon!
Cost, Includes and Excludes
- Round trip flight ticket from Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu and airport tax
- All ground transportation by private vehicle from and to airport/bus station
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis at Hotel/Resort.
- All the Jungle Safari/Activities as per above mentioned itinerary/program
- All national park fees/entry permits
- English speaking Nature/Jungle guide
- Tourist service charge
- All Government Tax.
- Travel insurance.
- International air fare to and from Nepal
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
- Items and expenses of personal nature and gratuities
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks/beverage bill, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Tips for guide, supporting staff and driver