Kathmandu Heritage Tour
Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal is also known as the city of temples. The city is rich in the cultural heritage and monuments of historical significance. Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath and Boudhanath in the Kathmandu are also enlisted by UNESCO in its official list of world heritage sites. The busy life of Kathmandu, the most populous city in Nepal, is another highlight of the city.
A representative will meet and greet you at the airport and escort you to your hotel and help you check into your designated hotel. We will arrange a meeting with you at the hotel to brief you about your daily activities etc.
After breakfast our tour guide will meet you at your hotel. After pre –trip meeing, your sightseeing trip will start. The sightseeing places we visit will include: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple), Patan Darbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa.
In the evening, there will be a farewell dinner for you in a typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance and music.
You have the option to extend your trip to continue onto Chitwan Jungle Safari, White Water Rafting, Everest mountain flight and other activities. Pokhara offers many adventurous activities such as paragliding & much more. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
After breakfast we will either drop you off at Tribhuvan International Airport or you may continue with other exciting activities in Nepal.
Cost, Includes and Excludes
- Accommodation- Twin sharing in a three star hotel in Kathmandu (2 nights), breakfast included
- Meal- Breakfast • Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance in the evening before departure
- Transport - All Ground transportation by Private Tourist Vehicle.
- Flights - Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price. You can organize your flights separately at any point
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All Items of personal nature like alcoholic drinks, laundry etc.